Re: PROV-ISSUE-164 (TLebo): pre-determined versus determined [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

I take your point about pre-determined.  "Determined" sounds a bit to me like a
willful agent.

How about "completed".  I think this suggests past activities without completely
excluding fictional accounts of future activities.