Re: PROV-ISSUE-162 (TLebo): Entities can only be web resources? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

Hmmm... I meant "Web resource" in the sense of anything that can be identified
by a URI.  So the intent is the same as DM's definition.

Maybe that should be revised thus:

"An entity is simply a resource (in the sense defined by Web Architecture -
http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#id-resources) that is a contextualized view or
instance of an original resource"