Re: PROV-ISSUE-147 (Replace recipe): Change the name if "Recipe" [Data Model]

I very much like Jim's proposal for prov:usedPlan and prov:Plan to replace prov:hadRecipe and prov:Recipe.

Besides the discussion about the difference between a ProcessExecution and Entity, I don't see any objections and saw many favorable responses.

Would be be able to vote on this name change for an existing construct that the group has already approved?

Thanks,
Tim