Re: prov-dm derivation: three proposals to vote on (deadline Wednesday midnight GMT)

Hi Paul,

I think you're mixing up dependedOn and wasEventuallyDerivedFrom?
According to the spec, wasEventuallyDerivedFrom/wasBasedOn is the
activity-independent derivation you describe. dependedOn is "a weaker
notion of derivation record" in the spec, i.e. the bottom of the
hierarchy.

Thanks,
Simon