Re: PROV-ISSUE-43 (derivation-time): Deriviation should have associated time [Conceptual Model]

Hi Luc,

For me this is about, saying the following:

blogpost wasDerivedFrom Report at 10am Thursday

Sure there is some process there, there may be an interval. But I just
don't want to assert all that information.

Again, my fundamental thing is that I want to assert derivation chains
without (knowingly) asserting anything about process.

Maybe the point is I'm looking for a shortcut such that if I assert a
time it automagically infers that the e2, and e1 are on the same time
line using the same clock and are the same time?

Does that make sense?

Paul