Re: PROV-ISSUE-145 (Tlebo): qualified identifiers may not work well with named graphs [Data Model]

Hi Tim,

We need to explore this in detail.
To me, it is crucial to be able to assert that entity e1 in account acc1 is complementOf entity e2 in acc2. How do you propose doing this?

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ