Re: PROV-ISSUE-145 (Tlebo): qualified identifiers may not work well with named graphs [Data Model]

By "appropriately scoped", I mean "predefined, consciously selected; URIs".

the note "refer to an identifier in the scope of a given account" sounds like we are going to permit lazy naming that can be computed in the future, which current named graph implementations do not support.

-Tim