Re: [Spam:***** SpamScore] Re: formal semantics strawman

I think I missed the point at which IVPof went away in favor of
complementOf. I'm not sure what complementOf is attempting to do. I thought
I had a handle on IVPof, but complementOf seems a mystery. Where should I
look to find those semantics, and how they support the functionality of
IVPof?

Thanks,
Jim

Jim