Re: PROV-ISSUE-76 (xml-examples): Shouldn't we have proper examples in XML and not RDF/XML [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

All that said, it might be of value to, at the end, develop a schema based
on what we define in RDF and provide lifting and lowering mapping schemas
like in SAWSDL for the folks who really, really want XML-only. Note that I'm
not one of those people. :-)

Jim

--
Jim