RE: ACTION-119: Review the test for 15.20 when it is available and let us know if it covers the high priority manipulation scenarios (Pointer Events Working Group)

I reviewed the test for 15.20 and provided a minor comment at github. Otherwise it looks good to me in terms of what it's trying to test.

However, the test doesn't really address what I raised in point #5 in [1]. I was asking whether we need test(s) to verify that the UA handles the touch-action:manipulation CSS value correctly, in a similar way that assertions 15.3 verifies the UA's behavior with touch-action:pan-x. The test that was submitted in PR-1249 merely checks that the computed value of touch-action matches what is being declared, which is a general test for touch-action and nothing specific to manipulation.

That said, I noted in [1] that the above behavior is only a MAY requirement, so I'm fine with not creating new test cases for that.

Finally, the assertion description of 15.20 currently says "Touch action basic verification (including 'manipulation')", singling out manipulation, apparently to address my comment. I would s/(including 'manipulation')// to avoid confusion.

Regards, Cathy.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2014JulSep/0015.html