Re: ARIA Agendum Request: Question regarding the ongoing status of ARIA in HTML

Hi, Steve:

Steven Faulkner writes:
> Hi Janina,
>
> I won't be able to make the meeting, but I have articulated my opposition
> to making this a joint deliverable [1]:

Please note this will be an agendum in the PF call Wednesday as well as
the ARIA call Thursday.

You are certainly welcome at either or both calls.

> I disagree with the request , primarily because I believe it will add
> > unnecessary procedural overhead to the production of the spec.

I agree with you on this point. It's a problem, imo, with all of our
joint deliverables which, by definition, are HTML-A11Y Task Force
deliverables. Please note the suggestion I've made to half the procedural overhead:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2015Mar/0014.html

Janina