From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2015 9:31 AM
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>; public-aria@w3.org; PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: article navigation

Yes, and as we have told them it is a very bad design to use articles as landmarks as there can be many of them. What is worse you can't tell that they are related. A feed would do that and it would provide navigation among the feed items.

As a stop gap an AT could switch to article navigation and ignore the feed but I don't think that is the right idea for the reasons above long term. The feed is a list which provides context to the articles.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

[Inactive hide details for Steve Faulkner ---11/30/2015 02:43:02 PM---Rich, as far as I am aware the only AT that exposes <artic]Steve Faulkner ---11/30/2015 02:43:02 PM---Rich, as far as I am aware the only AT that exposes <article> to users or