Re: article navigation

Feed is limited to articles for now, but might be expanded to other elements in the future. We haven't researched all of those and it would be hard to tell whether an attribute would work in the future.

Maybe someone else has a better view on what the implications would be if feed was to be turned into an attribute.

—Michiel