Re: article navigation

Yes, and as we have told them it is a very bad design to use articles as
landmarks as there can be many of them. What is worse you can't tell that
they are related. A feed would do that and it would provide navigation
among the feed items.

As a stop gap an AT could switch to article navigation and ignore the feed
but I don't think that is the right idea for the reasons above long term.
The feed is a list which provides context to the articles.

Rich Schwerdtfeger