Re: Proper use of labelledby vs describedby and definitions

Huh.  Okay.

Just for my edification, can someone explain how an AT would know and
convey where the definition of a term was in the following scenarios?

<dl>
   <dt id='def-my-term'>My Term</dt>
   <dt id='def-my-other-term'>My Other Term</dt>
   <dd>A definition of both My Term and My Other Term, which are roughly
synonyms.</dd>
</dl>

title='My Term'>My Term</a> in the course of discussing whatever.</p>