Re: ISSUE-636 ACTION-1398 Provide spec. text for aria-roledescription

On 04/03/2014 04:03 PM, James Craig wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2014, at 11:46 AM, Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com> wrote:
>
>> (Related aside: Did we reach a final conclusion on how we can identify
>> the locale of the localized role description so that we don't try to
>> speak Spanish to the Hungarian user?)
>
> Can you remind me why you thought the lang and xml:lang attributes would be insufficient? I've been operating under the assumption that the author-provided role description will be the same locale as the author-provided content.

I don't recall saying they'd be insufficient. To be perfectly honest,
this is a case of a "senior moment". :) I remember a discussion about
the issue and something being suggested, but I could not recall what it
was, nor if there was a conclusion.

I'll address the other half of your email in the response I see you've
sent. :)

--joanie