Re: ACTION STRONGLY ENCOURAGED: Flows ready for wider review

On 02/14/2016 05:47 PM, Matt Saxon wrote:
> I dropped it based on my understanding that he basic flow just
> covered a peer to peer payment and the other flow covered an
> interaction closer to a web browser payment. If I've misunderstood,
> please can someone clarify, Adrian?

Please don't drop that flow as it's the most fundamental demonstration
that the Web Payments API can handle "off-Web" cryptocurrency payments.

BIP70 is also interesting, but for different reasons.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/