Re: ACTION STRONGLY ENCOURAGED: Flows ready for wider review

I dropped it based on my understanding that he basic flow just covered a peer to peer payment and the other flow covered an interaction closer to a web browser payment. If I've misunderstood, please can someone clarify, Adrian?

Sent from my iPhone