Re: Sanity check on API using flows from Flows Task Force

Hi,
Credit Transfer needs a little more investigation.
Indeed, only payment initiation message and report (step 9 and 10) could
be real-time. There cannot be a real-time feed-back when the amount is
credited (in principle, at D +1) at Notification step.
As Credit Transfer sounds to be a target for the PISP (as SOFORT in
Germany), this point deserves to be clarified, because we may see in the
future many PISP proposing credit transfer to their customers as an
alternative to cards.
I see Cyril soon and we do a comment on this flow.
Fred