Re: Quick comments on the QRG

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> My review comments on the QRG guide will require quite extensive changes
> for it to be suitable for LC status.  I worry about the changes being
> made in time for a re-review in time for publication on 15 April.
>
> On the other hand, I don't see any problem with publishing the QRG in an
> interim form on 15 April, nor do I see any particular problem in the QRG
> going to LC status a bit later, and then catching up with the core
> documents, particularly as QRG will not need a CR phase.
>
> peter

I would like QRG to be published along the same schedule with the other
documents so at worst, i would like to see an interim publication form
if we are not in  a position to publish the final form.  I would prefer
not to have the quick ref go later to last call then the other documents
if we can avoid it.
We are integrating the other comments now. can we have some of your
comments now if we can not get all of them now?

thanks,
Deborah