RE: multiple-syntax-examples

Hi Sandro,

I like this!

In particular, I like it that I can have, for example, Functional Syntax all the time, but then for a certain example I can temporarily look up the respective triple encoding, without the need to change the presentation of the whole document.

And, of course, the annoyance that the control widget covers parts of the text will go away with this approach.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftung Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Rudi Studer