RE: We should turn facets into URIs in the spec

Boris Motik wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Since nobody objected, I have just changed the spec and have made
>constraining facets URIs. Here are the diffs:
>
>Syntax:
>http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=13386&oldid=
>13356

[...]

>Michael Schneider might need to update the RDF-Based Semantics, I'm not
>sure.

In the RDF-Based Semantics I had written the facets as URIs (well, namespace
prefix + local name) from the beginning. With one exception: I see from your
diff that you have given the "rdf:" prefix to the facet 'langPattern'. So I
followed your lead:

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=RDF-Based_Semantics&diff=13
408&oldid=13254>