RE: We should turn facets into URIs in the spec

Hello,

Since nobody objected, I have just changed the spec and have made constraining facets URIs. Here are the diffs:

Syntax:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=13386&oldid=13356

Direct Semantics:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Direct_Semantics&diff=13379&oldid=13361

RDF Mapping:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs&diff=13394&oldid=13302

XML Syntax:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=OWL_XML_Schema&diff=13396&oldid=13236

The profiles didn't need updating because they don't support facets.

Michael Schneider might need to update the RDF-Based Semantics, I'm not sure.

Regards,

	Boris