Re: ISSUE-125 (min1some): Min 1 QCR = someValuesFrom - Serialize as someValuesFrom?

On May 21, 2008, at 8:12 AM, Rinke Hoekstra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I suppose, the least we could do is add a short description of some
> of these equivalencies to the Primer. For instance at [1] to
> mention the equivalence between minCardinality and someValuesFrom.
> And at [2] to say something about equivalentTo vs. subClassOf.
> Conversely, some notions seem intuitively equivalent, but are not,
> such as functional properties and exactly 1 cardinality restrictions.

I'm gearing up to work on the primer, and I agree some discussion of
equivalent forms would be helpful. Not necessarily a list, but at
least some insight into equivalence and when one might use one form
over another.

I'll also point out that some of this occurs in the strucspec:
	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Syntax#Functional_Object_Properties

I agree, as well, that an exhaustive list isn't a goal. Interesting
equivalences is more to the point.