Re: ISSUE-125 (min1some): Min 1 QCR = someValuesFrom - Serialize as someValuesFrom?

Yes, I agree it will be incomplete, but I don't think that would be a
bad thing, necessarily.

My idea was certainly not to iterate all equivalencies, but just some
obvious ones that non-expert users tend to overlook. Give them a
couple of hints, and they'll figure out the rest for themselves.

-Rinke

On 21 mei 2008, at 10:20, <gstoil@image.ece.ntua.gr> <gstoil@image.ece.ntua.gr
 > wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am afraid that this attempt is deemed to be incomplete.
>
> Then why not also mention the equivalence between
> maxQualifiedCardinality(0 R
> (complementOf C)) and allValuesFrom( R C )? And then why not
> transitiveRole(R)
> and subPropertyOf(subPropertyChain (R R) R)? And why not ...
>
> -gstoil

>>> nominal-
>>> based