ISSUE-136 (owl:members): Allow the use of owl:members with owl:AllDifferent

From: OWL Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:23:02 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-136 (owl:members): Allow the use of owl:members with owl:AllDifferent

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/136

Raised by: Michael Schneider
On product:

In OWL 2 we have new n-ary axioms alongside owl:AllDifferent, such as owl:AllDisjoint and owl:AllDisjointProperties. In the RDF mapping, the old AllDifferent construct was applied in combination with the property 'owl:distinctMembers'. For the new constructs, however, there is the new property 'owl:members'.

In order to make things more coherent, I propose to allow 'owl:members' to be also usable together with AllDifferent.

For backwards compatibility, 'owl:differentMembers' should still be allowed in combination with 'owl:AllDifferent'.