RE: A possible way of going forward with OWL-R unification (ISSUE-131)

Hello,

Yes, some RDF Graphs will be syntactically outside the OWL-R fragment. The rules can still operate on such graphs, but this might
result in missing consequences that would be intuitively expected; in this case it can be seen as an incomplete implementation of
OWL Full. Advantages include streamlining the definition of OWL-R, making profiles in general much cleaner and easier to understand,
and obviating the need for owl:intendedProfile.

Regards,

	Boris