Re: A possible structure of the datatype system for OWL 2 (related to ISSUE-126)

I completely agree that a final proposal must deal with peculiarities
of infinities, multiple zeros, and NaN. We have not yet addressed
those issues, but there are many possible solutions entirely
compatible the presented proposal.

My hope was to find agreement on the general structure of the datatype
system, pending a satisfactory solution to these specific technical
problems.