Re: OWL has a problem???

Strange, I get a different message:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /2007/OWL/wiki/
OWL_Working_Group.

-Rinke

On 8 jul 2008, at 15:04, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> On trying to access
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/OWL_Working_Group
> I have been getting for the last half-hour or so,
>

>> OWL has a problem
>> Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.
>> Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.
>> (Can't contact the database server: Unknown MySQL server host
>> 'db.w3.org' (2) (db.w3.org))
>
> The first part of this message I knew already :-) but I would like
> the rest to be resolved fairly quickly.
>
> peter

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands