Re: ISSUE-53 Proposal to resolve

I'd support creating a tracking issue for N-Ary if that feels better.
As was mentioned, Ian's suggestion was more along the lines of
consolidating the issues into one. On the matter of issue-5, while
Jeremy is no longer part of the group, the issues he raised were
relevant and I don't think they disappear because he isn't a member
of the group any more. He's still a W3C member, as is HP.

-Alan