Re: ISSUE-53 Proposal to resolve

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:41:50 -0400
Cc: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>

I'd support creating a tracking issue for N-Ary if that feels better.
As was mentioned, Ian's suggestion was more along the lines of
consolidating the issues into one. On the matter of issue-5, while
Jeremy is no longer part of the group, the issues he raised were
relevant and I don't think they disappear because he isn't a member
of the group any more. He's still a W3C member, as is HP.

-Alan