Re: RDF/XML shorthand for RDF reification

I'm not an expert in OWL Full matters, but I guess that Peter is
concerned that the root node of the reified axiom will now become a
named node, that there could/would be different names in different
ontologies, and that the entailment would thus be broken.

Ian