Re: Proposal and Test cases (Re: skolems: visible differences?)

Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> On Jan 16, 2008, at 10:08 AM, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>
>> in summary, not in favour of Skolemized semantics; but in favour of
>> Skolemizing implementations.
>
> I don't think we have to say anything about implementations, do we?

If all or most OWL implementations do things in a particular way, it is
relevant to our decision. We shouldn't be making decisions in isolation
from implementations (although implementators really get their say
during the Candidate Rec phase).

Jeremy