RE: ACTION-204 completed (add a note about axiomatic triples to the profiles document, ISSUE-116)

Hi, Boris!

Is it right that by "the RDF semantics" you refer to the *document*, not to
the *language* RDF? The former would make sense, since the document contains
the axiomatic triples of the languages RDF *and* RDFS.

In order to avoid misunderstandings, I suggest to explicitly talk about the
"RDF semantics document", or alternatively about "RDF and RDFS".