Re: Action-98 One page quick reference card / accessibility

On 27 Aug 2008, at 11:43, Bijan Parsia wrote:

> Well, I think we want to distinguish between the online version and
> the print out version. The point of *this* design is to show that
> we can have one source for both and that source can be HTML. I
> would imagine we'd have separate CSS for print media and screen
> media (e.g., if only to have standard hyperlinks in the screen one
> without printing underlines everywhere).

To illustrate this, I've hacked a quick stylesheet switcher into the
html:
	http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~bparsia/2008/temp/owlquickstart/
quickstart.html

I've left the inline link (for owl:intersectionof) blue, but stripped
off the underline. If you click on "screen" you'll see it with no
stylesheet (obviously, this could be made nice, I'm just pointing at
the capability). There's no need for the javascript as we can define
media specific styles so you get the pdf-ish version when you print
and the screen oriented version if you browse. We can also generate
pdf from this source.