Re: Action-98 One page quick reference card / accessibility

On 20 Aug 2008, at 09:16, Ivan Herman wrote:

> No particular comment at this time, just a note that I like this
> thing:-) But I am not sure how we could also produce an HTML
> version of
> this...

It's not hard.

I spent about 10 minutes:
	http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~bparsia/2008/temp/owlquickstart/
quickstart.html

And this gives at least enough proof of concept to make it
reasonable. (I didn't feel like playing tooo much with the design or
reentering text.)

We could even use CSS features that would allow PrinceXML to generate
the PDF. Worst case we'd have two html files (one for each side).