Re: ISSUE-141 (1subject): OWL-R Rules generate literals in subject position

On Aug 19, 2008, at 4:24 PM, Boris Motik wrote:

> I really think we can't do much there. The problem occurs basically
> because already the RDFS model theory contains consequences that
> cannot be represented using the triple structure. For example, the
> "pidgin" triple
>
>   ( "1"^^xsd:integer, rdf:type, xsd:integer )

We could consider having owl:isTypeOf as a reverse version of
rdf:type, then write:

xsd:integer  owl:isTypeOf "1"^^xsd:integer

Perhaps the rules can be written using this instead and therefore
keep within the (current) triple model.

-Alan