Re: Delay in finishing the OWL 2 Full Editor's Draft

I'll be on vacation next week, so I may not be able to look at the
document before the beginning of September.  If there are needed
revisions, then it may be difficult to come up with a good version of
the document before mid-September.


From: Alan Wu <>
Subject: Re: Delay in finishing the OWL 2 Full Editor's Draft
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:12:07 -0400

> Michael,
> It is fine with me.
> Thanks,
> Zhe
> Michael Schneider wrote:
> > Dear all!
> >
> > At F2F3, the deadline for finishing the OWL Full Editor's Draft was set to
> > today, 19th of August.
> >
> > But I now see that I won't manage it. I still have a good list of things to
> > be done, and several important parts are not yet included in the document. I
> > guess that the end of this week will be a realistic date.
> >
> > @Peter: I remember that you said at F2F3 that you have some time
> > constraints, and probably won't find the time to review the Draft after the
> > 22th or so. Since our submission of all new WDs is planned for the mid of
> > September, i.e. about 4 weeks from now, would it be possible for you to
> > still review the Draft before this submission date?
> >
> > @Jie, Zhe: Is a delay of a few days ok for you?

Received on Tuesday, 19 August 2008 18:54:34 UTC