Fwd: IMPORTANT: Publication schedule and reviewing

Dear All,

We now have 3 or more reviewers for each of the documents *except*
the Mapping to RDF where we only have 1 (see [1]). We urgently need
people to volunteer to review this document.

The list of reviewers is given below. If your name isn't already on
this list please think about what document you could review and let
me know. As I mentioned above, it would be particularly welcome if
you could review the Mapping to RDF.

Regards,
Ian

Reviewers to date: