RE: IMPORTANT: Publication schedule and reviewing

I am also offering to review the Testcases document, as soon as it is
regarded to be stable enough, and after I have finished my review of the DL
Semantics.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe