Re: Proposal to resolve ISSUE-47: compound keys

Ian Horrocks wrote:

> This is a postponed issue from the OWL 1 WG saying that it would be
> desirable to have compound keys in OWL. This is covered by the existing
> EasyKeys proposal, so the issue seems moot.
>
> Ian

Different words to say the same thing:

Proposed to close the issue as addressed by EasyKeys.

The reason for copying over the postponed issues is to provide
historical continuity, and I think we should be giving ourselves (or at
least Bijan and Uli) a pat on the back for addressing a long-standing
problem.

Jeremy