  • From: Alan Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:54:39 -0400
  • Subject: Re: Easy keys and universal property - feedback needed
  • To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
  • CC: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Alan,

Easy keys seems to be very practical. Oracle is likely to implement this
feature. Don't take it as a promise though :)

Regarding "easiest keys", the counterintuitive case is valid. However,
is that a common case? ;)  Do we truly expect
many users define things  like that?

Regarding top/bottom role, I am not totally convinced yet. Could someone
please describe some practical use cases?

Thanks,

Zhe