Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-82: UML diagrams

I am on holiday this week with my family, and was unable to call in
today, but find this completely unacceptable.  The UML should, at a
minimum, be correct UML given that there are folks in this working group
willing to assist to make it correct, including but not limited to me.
Peter Haase (who created the metamodel in the first place) and I have
discussed working together to revise that as well.

I am also willing to assist in educating folks in the working group
about the purpose of a metamodel, and why it is ideally suited to the
purposes specified in the FS&SS.  Leaving it as is will only create
confusion among UML savvy folks who are looking to this working group
for leadership.

Elisa