Re: First crack at profiles in primer (another comment)

Bijan,

an additional comment, related to what I wrote in my previous mail on DL
Lite vs OWL-R; I wonder whether a slightly different organization would
not help:

- Intro
- EL++
- Some title here (simple profile or sg)
 - DL Lite
 - OWL-R
- OWL 1 species

What I mean is: I see quite a lot of things that are identical in DL
Lite and OWL-R, both in the possible users and in some of the
characteristic features. Factoring out those commonalities might be
helpful, and then we could have one section on DL Lite, emphasizing its
connection to the DB world, and OWL-R, emphasizing its rule aspect.

What do you think?

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/