Re: Profiles intro

Hi,

First, I think it is a very good idea to add such a note in the document.

Second, I find it very hard to understand the current guidance as
written. I am not sure how many people in this WG
can tell the difference among profiles after just reading the guidance
in the Profiles intro. If we cannot come up with
a clear guidance at this moment, why don't we simply leave it out?  That
note itself should suffice.

Thanks,

Zhe