Re: links in Profiles and Primer are broken; please fix

> From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
> Subject: links in Profiles and Primer are broken; please fix
> Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:49:22 -0400
>
> > Would someone please fix all the broken internal links in Profiles and
> > Primer?
> >
> > (we can't publish with broken links.)
> >
> > For links inside the document, I suggest using the {{ref}} and
> > {{refdef}} macros as seen in
> > http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Example_References
> >
> > (they just use a mangled form of the reference name, so you don't need
> > to keep track of a parallel namespace in your head, or mess around with
> > formatting.)
> >
> > Also, various things are 404.   (don't worry about the example.* ones.)
> >
> > The broken links can be found by appending ",checklinks" to the end of
> > the wiki page URL, like :
> >    http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Example_References,checklinks
> >
> > (I fixed XML_Serialization -- it's small.)
> >
> >      -- Sandro
>

> I fixed Profiles, as much as I was able.  Some of the problems listed
> don't come from the source of the document (yet more Wiki madness).

Thanks.  I'll take a look at what's left.

> PS:  Why does the link checker think that it is a robot?  This doesn't
> seem to make sense - it is performing work on a specific request from
> me, after all.

Yeah.  It's a VERY old peice of code, back when the idea of software
fetching more than the page specifically named made people very
nervous.  It's also so darn slow because it sleeps for a second between
every web access, which is mildly ridiculous these days.

   -- Sandro