RE: UFDTF Metamodeling Document

Hello,

I would like to second Peter's sentiment, and would like to give some concrete explanation why this is so. All sound and complete
reasoners for OWL DL that are currently out there do not use RDF-based storage. Similarly, ontology APIs that are designed to work
with OWL DL, such as (Manchester) OWL API and KAON2, are likewise not based at all on RDF, but on a storage mechanism that is quite
close to the metamodel presented in the structural specification document. In these tools, RDF is used just as an exchange syntax.

Therefore, I fully agree with Peter that basing OWL DL structural specification on the RDF metamodel is the wrong thing to do.

Regards,

	Boris