RE: ISSUE-66 (mapping inconsistencies): REPORTED: inconsistencies between mapping rules

Hello,

Here is a proposal on how to address this issue: we could simply amend the text in Section 1 of the mapping document with the
following text:

"Let O be any ontology in functional-style syntax, G the result of converting O into an RDF graph using the translation from Section
2, and O' the result of converting G into an ontology in functional-style syntax using the translation from Section 3. Then, O and
O' are syntactically equivalent, modulo n-ary constructs such as DisjointClasses, EquivalentClasses, etc. Furthermore, O and O' are
always semantically equivalent."

Please let me know if you have any comments about this formulation.

Regards,

	Boris