RE: ISSUE-64 (obj-prop-chain rep): REPORTED: object property chains in triples: confusion of list with property

Agree. Instead of owl11:propertyFromChain, I would simply call it owl11:propertyChain: the semantics of <x owl11:propertyChain
LIST[y1 ... yn]> would then be "the extension of x is obtained by chaining together  y1, ..., yn". In OWL 1.1 Full one could use
this everywhere, and not just in the rdfs:subPropertyOf. (In the DL version, however, we'll have to disallow such free usage of
owl11:propertyChain.)

Regards,

	Boris