RE: ISSUE-66 (mapping inconsistencies): REPORTED: inconsistencies between mapping rules

Hello,

There is no inconsistency here: if you serialize an OWL Functional Syntax ontology into RDF and read it back, you'll get the same
ontology, modulo pair-wise axioms (such as DifferentIndividuals).

I don't really believe that we need a proof for that; however, I agree that saying this explicitly in the document is a good idea.

Regards,

	Boris