Re: unnamed datatypes in RDF/XML

Doesn't this just mean we have to be a little more careful where we
put the namespace?

  <owl:Class ID="ActionTime"
     <owl:equivalentClass>
        <owl:Restriction>
          <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#hasTime"/>
          <owl:someValuesFrom rdf:parseType="Literal">
            <xs:simpleType xmlns:my="http://example.org/myDatatypes"
 >      <--- the namespace is here now
             <xs:restriction base="my:precision3">
              <xs:minInclusive value="305.200" />
              <xs:maxInclusive value="310.199" />
             </xs:restriction>
            </xs:simpleType>
          </owl:someValuesFrom>
        </owl:Restriction>
      </owl:equivalentClass>
   </owl:Class>

BTW, Bijan, why would you create a different data type for each time
interval you annotate, rather than defining a single "interval"
datatype and then using a bunch of values from it?

-Alan